Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September 18 - Daily Draw

For my daily draw this morning, I used the Lo Scarabeo Tarot in conjunction with the Astrological Lenormand.  It's been awhile since I've dusted off my Lenormand cards, so I'd like to get back in to them by interpreting a pair per day.

When drawing my tarot card, I asked the question "What do I need to learn today?".  Drawing Temperance was no surprise, though probably a needed wake-up call.  Starting a new project is always very exciting for me, but the initial interest and passion often burns out in a few weeks.  Temperance is advising me to come at this venture with a little less enthusiasm and a little more of a realistic vision.  Now is not the time to write four or five blog posts - one will suffice for today :).

When drawing the Lenormand pair, I had in mind a question much more suited to its abilities: "What can I expect from my day today?".  My favorite way of interpreting Lenormand pairs is the Noun + Verb method; Dog + Mountain tells me that someone close to me will be getting in the way of my progress - probably my husband wanting to watch a movie tonight, so I won't be able to get any art done on my deck-in-progress!  It's alright, Temperance is telling me I need to take some time off anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment